Using group problem solving initiatives, non-competitive games, and high and low ropes course activities we concentrate on skills that will enhance expertise, efficiency and enjoyment in the workplace with a focus on success.
Our facilitators will work with you to custom design a program that will meet the specific needs and goals of your organization.
We can deliver our year round workshops at first class meeting and retreat facilities throughout the Maritimes. Or come to our 25 acre wheelchair accessible site which is nestled in a forest located just minutes outside of Charlottetown, PEI
A fully-certified organization
- Members of ACCT (Association for Challenge Course Technology)
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Inspected by Project Adventure Inc.
- Members of the Association for Experiential Education
- The largest Universal ROPES site in Atlantic Canada
A professionally-trained staff
- Management Training-Large and Small Group Initiatives
- Team Development
- High and Low Ropes Technical Training
- Adventure Based Programming